10 Clermont St,
Emerald, QLD 4720
8/70 Connors Rd,
Paget, QLD 4740
Zero Harm Code of Practice
The Zero Harm Safety and Training Code of Practice has been developed to provide students and clients with a commitment to the maintenance of high standards in the provision of vocational education and training and other client services.
Our standards of quality are in compliance with the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
The Code of Practice is available to all clients and is enforced by all at Zero Harm Safety and Training.
To download a copy of the Zero Harm Safety and Training Code of Practice please click on the “Download PDF version of this Policy” link at the top right of this page.
Contents of Code of Practice Document
- Access and Equity
- What is Zero Harm Safety and Training’s Policy on Equal Opportunity
- Policy Objectives
- What Situations are Covered by this Policy?
- What is Unlawful Discrimination?
- What is Sexual Harrassment?
- What is Victimisation?
- What is Vilification?
- What is Racism?
- What is Bullying?
- Why is Zero Harm Safety and Training Involved?
- Relevant Legislation
- What is the “Complaint Handling System?”
- What is Zero Harm Safety and Training’s Policy on Confidentiality in its Complaint Handling System?
- Customer Service Code
- Financial Standards
- Student Concerns, Complaints and Appeals Policy
- Student Concerns, Complaints and Appeals Mechanism
- Steps for Training Related Concerns
- Steps for Assessment Related Concerns
- Steps for Appealing a Decision
- Internal Customer Service Policy
- Marketing of Education and Training Services
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Mission Statement
- Implementation Procedures Introduction
- OHS Responsibilities for Members of Management
- OHS Responsibilities for Supervisors
- OHS Responsibilities for Individual
- OHS Responsibilities for Safety Officers
- OHS Responsibilities for ZHST staff that engage or manage contractors
- Records Administration
- Training Environment
- Performance Management System
- Provision of Education and Training Services
- Provision of Information
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Provacy Policy
- Quality Assurance Policy
- Reporting Relationship
- Quality Procedures
- Quality Administration
- Continuous Improvement Policy
- Development of Client Satisfaction Survey and feedback Tools
- Client and Stakeholder Feedback
- Use, Collection and Security of Client Feedback
- Internal Audits
- Risk Management Policy
- Zero Harm Safety and Training Rosk Management Plan
- Compliance with Commonwealth, State / Territory legislation and regulatory requirements
- Risk Identification
- Record Keeping
- Rights and Responsibilities of Training Providers
- Support Services
- Trainee Information
- Trainee Rights and Responsibilities
- Training and Development Policy
- Training Resources
Click Here to read the rest of this document.